Wednesday, June 11, 2008

4-wheelin' or river cruisin'?!!




If you wanted to know what kind of stuff we ride our ATV's in, here it is! This pic was taken at Jim creek, a place we usually ride at which offers everything from mud to water to rocks and trees---all kinds of terrain. As you can see, some areas of water can get a little deep!
Our house was listed on Friday and now the sign is up and we're just waiting for any interested buyers. It creates a lot of anxiety to wonder if the house will sell fast pushing us into a rental for a while or if it will sit all summer like lots of other places have. It would just be too lucky to be released from military, sell this house and move into a house we love in Dillon all within the next couple of months---but hey, I'm hanging on to that dream---it can still happen right?!! But since we live in reality, we're preparing for the worst just in case. I have to admit---I never thought I'd say this, but I'm very excited about moving to Dillon! Yes, it is dry there---no more thick trees like in Alaska, and it's a fairly small town, but there's a lot that I'm looking forward to as our family gets involved in the Dillon community. Life is sure interesting----I'm beginning to take interest in things I didn't think I would ever want to. I'm so glad I've had the chance to live in all the places we've lived because it's helped me face things I've been afraid of dealing with and little by little I'm learning to live in the moment. Life is great---even with all this change!

1 comment:

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Who was riding down the river? That looks like a lot of fun ! The day looked pretty for riding too. Your house will sell sooner than later, I'm convinced. Just keep having fun,stay busy, and before you know it, you'll be in Dillon, Montana! The wolves like the sheep there too!