Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pioneer mountains in S.W. Montana

Pioneer mountains in S.W. Montana


Knik inlet near our house


We are another step closer to getting our lives set up in Montana....We visited Dillon again and made an offer on a house that we really liked and we dropped off the kids at grandpa and grandma's house so that they could enjoy a few weeks with family while we try to get all the detail finished with this hopefully soon move. So now if we could just get this house sold, we'll be on our way. I've posted a couple of pictures Shane took in the Pioneer mountains near Dillon and one he took by the inlet close to our house here. Alaska and Montana definitely both have such beautiful outdoor life, but I'm looking forward to spending time in Montana's mountains where you see the sun more often and it doesn't rain so much in the summer! Maybe I'll even be motivated enough to dare-I-say,"camp" in Montana since it won't be so cold there.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow! Dillon looks beautiful! We are so excited for you guys! I finally got a chance to look up Dillon on a map. It turns out Dillon is exactly the same distance to Ogden as Portland is to Ashland. Pretty crazy! We look forward to seeing you more often!