Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long time........no post!






Ooops! It's been almost 3 months since I last posted anything! I guess I can blame a mix of laziness, "busy"ness and being gone quite a bit for that. We all did a lot over the summer and now the kids are back in school and life is moving on as usual for us. Our family did a lot these past few months, some of which we had our camera and some we didn't, but the above shots are a few examples of what kinds of things we did around here. We also went on numerous day and some overnight camping trips, went to Lagoon with G and G Malan and Mark and Melanie, went to a Anderson family reunion and a couple of days of camping with G and G Anderson, visited Crystal park where Keither collected various rocks, etc., went to Cherry Days parades in Ogden, went to the fair up in Preston, went to swimming lessons, worked in the yard getting a little bit of grass in, spent lots of time trying to kill and are continuing to pick ragweed and Russsian thistle that's all over the place, and lots of other various things that kept us going this past season. Yesterday, we went to the Dillon Labor Day parade, thinking it would be a small boring, short type of parade, but it was actually very impressive......not necessarily with floats or anything but lots of trucks and horse carriages, etc. The kids brought home almost as much candy as they do for Halloween after Trick or Treating! I guess I should give this little town better credit than I do.....living in a small town can be fun if you give it a chance. So, now we're just back to old routines on most days and Shane is wiring our garage which is going up pretty fast. Yea! It will be ready when the cold weather hits.......it will be so nice to have one again. Once you have a garage and accumulate garage "stuff", it's hard not to have one, so we're glad that we are getting one up now!

2 comments:

Kent & Christie Malan said...

It's so great to see some family pictures again! Looks like all of you have been having fun up there in Dillon!

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Hey, Anderson's of Dillon! Just looking at the pictures of you guys and thought I'd let you know that I really enjoy them. It seems like a long time ago when we used to wait for photos in the mail. Then, it was fun to see you on the old "web-cam". But, now it's so fast to look at the pictures on your blog, (even though I am NOT fast).