Christmas is over and the toys are scattered, but the kids are still enjoying their presents and getting used to having a new puppy in the house. I thought I'd put up a couple of pictures that were taken recently---one is of Keither when he ran a big multi-school race and the other is a picture of the kids at Halloween. Things are good up here and we stay busy---yet I have to admit, at this time of year we tend to watch more videos because of the colder and darker hours. I hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays! Until next time.........
1 comment:
Hi Andersons,
It's so fun to see all these pictures and read what you're doing! We're trying to dig out from a 2 foot snow storm that hit the state but really walloped North Ogden. I don't know how to send pictures but you can imagine. Hope everyone is fine and that Neo is still hangin' in there! Love, G Malan
Post a Comment