The picture above gives you a better idea on just how things go between Laci and the dog almost every day! It can be very comical to say the least.... The top two are pictures that I took of Alexys on the day her class had a readers theatre and she was the narrorator of a little play they put on. After they did their program, we went out in the hall of the school to see the displays of the houses the kids had made from various materials. A few days prior to this event, Alexys and I (with the help of Shane and Keither too) managed to construct a little candy house that's displayed in the background. This week has gone pretty well, except for the fact that today I have three sick kids thanks to the germ passing that goes on at school or wherever! Oh well, we were bound to deal with being sick at some point since it seems everyone gets their turn during this time of year! Enjoy all the snow........ those of you who are getting pounded by it!
3 comments:
Cute pictures Wendi! I'm glad you emailed - I hadn't checked your blog in a couple weeks, and there were already a few new things! I'll have to remember to check it more regularly now!
Yes, Laci, you and Neo look like you really go the rounds! Alexys, you and Keither are both growing up so fast! Congrats on your narrating last month Alexys. I'm sorry to hear that you are all feeling icky right now, but if you just lay around for a couple of days and get lots of extra sleep, you'll feel better fast! Then dad and mom will get the crud! Have fun sweepin snow! We're gettin a break from the snow but the cold air from Canada and Alaska is freezin everybody down here right now! Have a good week! Love, mom and G Malan
ooooo...
Post a Comment