Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Napping" with the animals and birthday party swimming







It's finally warming up a little......our temps have gone from 4 degrees to 40 degrees this past few days. It's nice to not have to walk around so tense all the time because of being frozen! Here are the kids in their recent activities..... Keither and Alexys swimming at a friend's birthday party and Laci having a nap with her animal friends. (She had been sent to her room and when I came down to get her, I found her in the toy box like that) Neo is 40+ lbs now and he's doing better with his typical puppy behavior. I finally broke down and bought a crate for him recently after Shane and I came home one day to find that he had broke down the gate on the stairs and made a huge mess in the house ripping up a whole roll of paper towells and destroying some plants, etc. Who knew a boxer could beat down and/or jump over a gate? Ha, Ha! He's actually really liking being in the crate, so now I won't have such anxiety about what he could be ruining when we're gone. And since I know it's all the pent up energy he has that's causing such wreckless behavior, we've also started to have him run on our treadmill. It seems to help since he can't get outside to walk very often at this time of year. Well, until next time.......c/ya

1 comment:

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Sounds like summer is right around the corner up there! Maybe you can start to get Neo and the kids out a little bit in the next while. Course, if you can still go snowmobiling and break down, I guess winter is still hangin around! Be safe but have fun!
Love, Mom and G Malan