Thursday, October 8, 2009



Weight- lifting payoff!
First day of school


Keither's 2 BIG fish he caught!



A few more pics to share of this past month. Doesn't Shane look great! He's very dedicated to his weight-lifting routine and the results show. I have yet to make use of our weight room. I do run about 8-20 miles a week, but I'm far from looking good in the mirror. If only I could stop liking certain foods, I'd be as skinny as a rail right!? So, we're headed over to Cody, Wyoming next week for a few days to check out the area. It'll probably be a fun little vacation since the kids are out of school because of parent teacher conference week.

1 comment:

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Keither, Big fish! Where did you catch those? Alexys and Laci, did you catch some too? You look happy going to school you two. Boy, Shane does have the muscles! Lots of hard work went into that! Wendi, you look beautiful; specially since your allergies have left you alone! What a famiy! We love and miss you! Have fun in Cody! Love, G & G Malan