Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Late Halloween pic



So, I started using Facebook a couple of weeks ago and I've been all consumed with that and finding old friends, but I don't want to neglect the blog.....so here I am trying to keep up on posts, especially since it will be hit and miss when we're moving over to Cody after Christmas. Whew....Lots to do. Well, here's to Halloween costumes this year...the kids had fun! So, our beautiful house is for sale now. We find a dream house and now we have to leave it.....it figures....but having a good job and happy family is more important than where or what you live in. Here's the picture of our house and our recently finished garage. We'll miss it!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Fun Halloween costumes! I wish we could have made it up there before you had to move again. Hopefully we'll see it in the new house.