It's time for an update.....or it's about time! Maybe many of you have given up checking our blog since I have neglected it for so long. Since the last post, we've been keeping ourselves busy by changing our decision to go to Cody, then deciding to go to Ennis. Well another change has happened and thankfully we haven't moved to Ennis.....we'll be planting our feet in Malad, Idaho. Do you think we could make up our minds already? After all the rain the spring brought, we're finally feeling some heat and I've enjoyed starting up running again outside. Even through all this changing and decision making, I'm glad we've all been healthy and we're grateful that we even have the option of choosing what job we'd like to take and where we'd like to live. It's wonderful to have an opportunity to live the closest we've ever lived to family. So, these are a few pics of some of the things currently going on before we move again!
My life, loves, thoughts, and how I see the world through my experiences.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Summer activities 2010
It's time for an update.....or it's about time! Maybe many of you have given up checking our blog since I have neglected it for so long. Since the last post, we've been keeping ourselves busy by changing our decision to go to Cody, then deciding to go to Ennis. Well another change has happened and thankfully we haven't moved to Ennis.....we'll be planting our feet in Malad, Idaho. Do you think we could make up our minds already? After all the rain the spring brought, we're finally feeling some heat and I've enjoyed starting up running again outside. Even through all this changing and decision making, I'm glad we've all been healthy and we're grateful that we even have the option of choosing what job we'd like to take and where we'd like to live. It's wonderful to have an opportunity to live the closest we've ever lived to family. So, these are a few pics of some of the things currently going on before we move again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Those are some great pictures Wendi! I think you did a great job with the camera! Hope you're getting lots done on your few days without kids!
I agree with Jessica! These are some super pictures!
Post a Comment