My life, loves, thoughts, and how I see the world through my experiences.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
I forgot to explain the pictures I just posted. The bottom 2 were taken during an ATV ride up in the mountains near Dad and Mom Anderson's house back in April. The kids and I just recently returned from a trip with Dad and Mom Malan and Uncle Kelly to Newport, Oregon. That was a fun week and a good opportunity to see and visit with everyone! The top two are pics of Shane that we just took this past weekend in the mountains not far from Dillon. We had tried to go fishing, but as you can tell we couldn't make it up to the lake...too much snow still. C'mon...I thought it was summer! I believe we're finally feelin' the heat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so fun to finally see some new pictures on your blog! I can't believe all the snow up there! Love your pics of Newport! Love ya! G & G Malan
Post a Comment